[HOT] Let's make the most of this

Severin Menard severin.menard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 14:38:00 UTC 2015

Hi Joseph,

I did plan to present my views as a candidate for the board and I did it,
and I am sure everyone else has been working on this. The extension allows
us to strengthen our texts. Publishing early is your own decision and is
not a rule and I do not see the benefit to stigmatize other candidates.
Please keep in mind you had the chance to write your views in your native
language, what is not the case for any of us.

Sincerely,

Severin