[HOT] West African HOT Mapping Tips

Severin Menard severin.menard at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 13:05:16 UTC 2015

Hi Blake,

This is a great tuto, would it be possible to share the original pics for
translations?
I have started making short screenvideos for some mapping processes. Are
they are mute, they do not require translation (but bandwith). But
obviously they cannot give a general overview as a before/after does.

Sincerely,

Severin