[HOT] Vanuata Islands, Pam Cyclone

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sat Mar 14 18:39:29 UTC 2015

The communications are cut with the Vunuatu Archipel. From the information I gathered, I prepared a task wihth the islands that seems more severely hit.
I invite you to map these rapidly as Red Cross and other prepare to deploy. We will creat other tasks if necessary when more information is available.
We want to mark roads, residential areas, possible shelters, helicopter landing, communication towers. See http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/943

Pierre