[HOT] Vanuata Islands, Pam Cyclone

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sat Mar 14 17:40:22 UTC 2015

This is a category 5 Cyclone, the highest category and many deaths reported.
ReliefWeb map, March 13, shows that the Islands south of Port Vila should have been the more affected.
 http://www.static.reliefweb.int/map/vanuatu/vanuatu-tropical-cyclone-pam-13-march-2015
I see two islands of about 30 km x 30 km and smaller islands.
A mix of Bing and MapBox imagery can be used since cloudy imagery in various areas.

Pierre