[HOT] Vanuata Islands, Pam Cyclone

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 17:43:13 UTC 2015

Hi, Severin:

By 2010 I had my first smartphone, but unfortunately I took almost all
my pictures with a camera, so no geolocation.

I have many pictures that show a long way around Tanna island in the
south, and others of hamlets, small villages.

I can only geolocalize a few of them, using my memory and some waypoints
that I still have in my Garmin. I remember to get some tracks, but it
seems that I deleted them or can't find them.

I'm using some of this info for mapping in Tanna. I have more photos of
Espiritu Santo and the Torres group in the North, but those islands it
seems they weren't affected.

I am uploading photos here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ravilacoya/sets/72157649035295124/

Cheers,