[HOT] Vanuata Islands, Pam Cyclone

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 02:17:22 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I want to let you know I just got done updating the Vanuatu specific
data exports from OSM we provide to the humanitarian organizations
responding to Vanuatu.

You have more than doubled the amount of map data in OSM about this
nation in a little less than 24 hours!

Congratulations!

Once again the HOT community is rising to a challenge and it is not
going unnoticed by our current and future partners on the ground.

Cheers,
Blake