[HOT] eHealth Africa Borno 508 Health Facilities Import and Road Editing

Michael HeiƟmeier michael63 at digital-filestore.de
Thu Mar 19 20:40:44 UTC 2015

Hi Rafael,

> One field that I consider interesting is phcn_elect=* (it means if
> they have electricity or not in the facility). I didn't find any tag
> for this in the OSM wiki, so I proposed electrical_supply=yes/no/unknown

a related tag is *power_supply*=yes/no which according to taginfo already is
used more than 2000 times in different contexts. The main use seem to be camp
sites but it also appears with health_clinics in Ghana. Using this tag might be
a better approach than to invent a new one.

--
/Michael
(osm:michael63) /