[HOT] Workflow, task tracking, to do lists, etc

althio althio.forum at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 12:00:33 UTC 2015

"Mhairi O'Hara" <mhairi.ohara at hotosm.org> wrote:

> tools to really manage our projects and stick to them.
> So I am going to suggest the following:
>
> 1.) Project Management - GitHub
> 2.) Brainstorm Ideas - Trello
> 3.) Documentation - Google Docs

This is just name dropping from what I see around:
Bug tracking, versioning - GitHub
Project management - Waffle.io on GitHub, asana
Mediawiki/Phabricator for planning
Also: Trello, trac
Brainstorm ideas - Trello, Rizzoma, Hackpad
Decision-making - Loomio
Documentation - wiki

> Please let me know your thoughts on these and suggest some alternatives.
I know that a lot of people use Hackpad, which I haven't really and could
use some insight into the value of its application.