[HOT] Volunteers needed: Ebola response task

Robert Banick rb at acaps.org
Fri Mar 20 12:32:43 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I could use some support from the HOT community for a small data management task for the ebola response. It requires some knowledge of overpass, an eye for detail and a stomach for tedium. I basically need assistance matching a list of locations to Lat/Longs derived from OSM place names. This will require some effort to double-check results and ensure duplicate place names or spellings aren't messing up the results

I've not been given permission to share the data publicly so I have to be a bit vague on this channel. Follow up with me directly if you're interested and I can explain more.

Best,
Robert

Robert Banick
GIS Expert
Ebola Needs Assessment Project (ENAP)

Freetown, Sierra Leone

Phone: +232-7925-6781
Email: rb at acaps.org<mailto:rb at acaps.org>
Skype: robert.banick
www.acaps.org<http://www.acaps.org/>

Download ACAPS Mobile App. GEO for Android here<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.acaps.acaps> and for iOS here<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/global-emergency-overview/id567382309?mt=8>