[HOT] Please Update Your Projects/Activations

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Fri Mar 20 16:37:24 UTC 2015

Hello HOT,

I'm using this mailing list in hopes to catch all the various Project and/or
Activation Coordinators at once.

Please review and update your projects and/or activations on the HOT wiki
(http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team#Current_Remote_Map
ping_Actions); in particular I would have to believe that the Southeast
Europe Flood Activation has either concluded or is no longer an Activation
but has transitioned to a Humanitarian Mapping Project (so please either
change to an HMP or move it to the Past Remote Mapping Actions table).  Also
there are some HMP's still on the Current Mapping Actions table that began
in 2013, I know at least one is still ongoing, but I wonder about some of
the others.  Also, maybe we should drop the Year column in favor of just two
columns Type (Activation or HMP) and Action (name/link)?

A huge thank you to those who have and continue to volunteer your time
coordinating these projects and activations, sorry to pester;

=Russ