[HOT] Peace Corps mapping for Vanuatu

Clark, Courtney cclark2 at peacecorps.gov
Sun Mar 22 20:50:27 UTC 2015

Hi Pierre (and the rest of the HOT community),

Thank you for advice and input. It would be great if you could create that
task for us. Please send me the link once it is live. We will also focus on
mapping Kiribati and Tuvalu.

Here are some tweets if you would like to tweet about or come to our
events. Thank you in advance for sharing with your Twitter followers:

>From Charlotte Wolter at Tech Lady: Returned Peace Corps group in
Washington, D.C., to do HOT mapping for Vanuatu typhoon disaster, using
their experience as volunteers in the island nation.

#PeaceCorps to train its evacuated #Vanuatu Volunteers in @hotosm via video
chat. They'll provide detailed local knowledge to @openstreetmap

#PeaceCorps will host an @openstreetmap session for #Vanuatu, #Kiribati &
#Tuvalu on 3/23, 6 pm at their HQ. Open to the public, byo laptop!

I hope to see members of the HOT community at our event tomorrow!

Best,

Courtney

*231.740.9595 <231.740.9595>* | *cclark2 at peacecorps.gov
<cclark2 at peacecorps.gov>*