[HOT] Canaan Haiti Mapping

Dale Kunce dale.kunce at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 08:02:49 UTC 2015

Fred, I can't wait for the imagery. I would love to see the imagery and
think of ways to incorporate it into our project in Canaan.

The majority of the help that we need at this moment is completing the
Canaan tracing task. We will begin our field activities in soon and really
need to finish the task.

Any and all help is appreciated.

http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/870