[HOT] Ebola Outbreak UNMEER Routing : Data Collection

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Fri Mar 27 13:07:47 UTC 2015

Thanks

adding to my list and will inform our UNMEER partners about these tutorials.
You were also asking about the table of content.
If we go to http://learnosm.org/en/There are at least two ways to get the table of content, not with the same content.
On the first page, there is the More Guide section https://github.com/hotosm/learnosm/wiki/English-Learning-Guides without mobile applications listed.
If we select What is OpenStreetMap in Common Questions http://learnosm.org/en/beginner/introduction/A different list with at the bottom Mapping with smartphones.
regard

Pierre

      De : althio <althio.forum at gmail.com>
 À : HOT Openstreetmap <hot at openstreetmap.org>
 Envoyé le : Vendredi 27 mars 2015 8h27
 Objet : Re: [HOT] Ebola Outbreak UNMEER Routing : Data Collection

Hi Pierre,

Nick covered it all, thanks Nick!

In addition to LearnOSM (english for now) you may also recall a french
tutorial by CI community.
http://openstreetmap.ci/2015/02/02/osmtrackerutiliser-son-smartphone-pour-collecter-de-la-donnee/