[HOT] Ebola Outbreak UNMEER Routing : Data Collection

althio althio.forum at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 13:27:19 UTC 2015

On 27 March 2015 at 14:07, Pierre BĂ©land <pierzenh at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> You were also asking about the table of content.
>
> If we go to http://learnosm.org/en/
> There are at least two ways to get the table of content, not with the same
> content.
>
> On the first page, there is the More Guide section
> https://github.com/hotosm/learnosm/wiki/English-Learning-Guides

"More Guides" section sits on the github-wiki and is not maintained.
Anything on the github-wiki is very likely outdated and superseded by
the content on the main LearnOSM website.
Unfortunately we have this "More Guides" yellow button and this link
to github.com/hotosm/learnosm/wiki/English-Learning-Guides.
The homepage needs reworking for all links and buttons. "More Guides"
yellow button should be removed then.

> If we select What is OpenStreetMap in Common Questions
> http://learnosm.org/en/beginner/introduction/
> A different list with at the bottom Mapping with smartphones.

In fact anywhere else (all sections, all pages with content) on the
LearnOSM proper website you should have the table of content.