[HOT] Ebola Outbreak UNMEER Routing : Data Collection

Yantisa Akhadi yantisa.akhadi at hotosm.org
Sun Mar 29 15:14:24 UTC 2015

Hello Ryan,

As Eduardo mentioned, we can use downloaded tiles although in our
experiences we haven't really use this feature. Regularly we use OSM
Tracker as an alternative of GPS units, although accuracy-wise GPS units is
more preferable.

Best,

*Yantisa Akhadi (Iyan)*
*Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team*
Tel: +62 81 5787 03388  Email: yantisa.akhadi at hotosm.org
hot.openstreetmap.org | openstreetmap.id

On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 6:46 AM, Russell Deffner <russell.deffner at hotosm.org