[HOT] Ebola Outbreak UNMEER Routing : Data Collection

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Fri Mar 27 23:46:18 UTC 2015

Nick, thanks for replying to Tom;

Tom, also LearnOSM and other training tools are loosely organized by our Training Working Group (http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Working_groups/Training), which you are welcome to attend our next meeting, don’t pay attention to the wiki-schedule, the next meeting is going to be at 08:00 UTC next Monday.

Thanks for your interest, and I say ‘loosely’ organized because don’t hesitate to work on stuff via this mailing list or github as well,

=Russ

Russell Deffner

 <mailto:Russell.Deffner at hotosm.org> Russell.Deffner at hotosm.org

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOT)