[HOT] HOT Summit 2015 Program Announcement

Blake Girardot blake.girardot at hotosm.org
Tue Mar 31 22:29:09 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

The HOT Summit 2015 program is taking shape and it is really impressive.

I would try and list some of the highlights here, but I am not kidding
when I say that with over 20 presentations, classes and workshops
schedule so far, it would be hard to pick the highlights, they are all
pretty great.

While I am not surprised, I am very excited there will be such a wide
range of experts at the Summit with a very diverse and interesting set
of topics.

If there is any way you can attend, I really encourage you to do so.
Heck, after you read the program you won't need any encouragement I am
sure:

http://summit.hotosm.org/program/

And it is only going to get better as we finalize our arrangements
with the keynote speakers for the first day of the conference.

I know it is an over used phrase, but this really is an amazing
opportunity to meet, learn, and share with some of the top people in
their fields, community leaders from around the world and mappers just
like yourself.

More information will follow, but we just completed the main program
this weekend and wanted to get it out right away while we finalize
some details on the lead off day.

As always, please let us know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Blake Girardot