[HOT] limit validation to experienced users

Steve Bower sbower at gmavt.net
Fri May 1 17:13:37 UTC 2015

Regarding tracing buildings in #1018, Nepal "2nd pass", the *revised*
instructions are unambiguous:

*"Buildings *- Trace ALL individual buildings and tag it as building=yes.
For clusters of building, DO NOT enclose the whole area as one building. It
is important to trace individual structures for future damage analysis."

I have been doing so, even in areas already tagged landuse=residential. If
tracing all individual buildings is incorrect, let me know and the
instructions should be revised.

I would expect consistency of instructions across the Nepal projects, e.g.,
regarding how to add buildings. An experienced project manager might want
to review the Nepal project instructions for consistency/completeness (if
not done already).

Feedback from validators would be very helpful, whether "all good" or "for
future do this".

Thanks