[HOT] perso Re: limit validation to experienced users

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Fri May 1 20:35:16 UTC 2015

Hi Steve,
too tired to concentrate. Had some sleep. But still in deficit of 2 hours for last night. A lot more cumulative :)
Will have to get some rest again to be effective.
I'll let you evaluate. for pre-disaster jobs we can say to trace all buidling.
but problem, TM1018, some of kathmandu urban integrated. might take time to do.
thanks for this help
Pierre