[HOT] Task manager changeset comments not working

Augustin Doury augustindoury at gmail.com
Fri May 1 18:51:51 UTC 2015

We noticed the same problem in Burkina.
We use to copy/past from TM to JOSM the comment for each changeset because
"#" is everytime changing to "%23",the UTF-8 character.
I mean if you copy/past it in JOSM before opening a changeset, it's ok. But
if you want to open a new changeset later, the "#" is always replaced by
"%23".
So the issue is coming from JOSM.
Thanks, good luck,
Augustin