[HOT] Task manager changeset comments not working

Michael ohrosm at gmail.com
Fri May 1 18:02:56 UTC 2015

Working on some of the Nepal projects I noticed that the changeset
comments autogenerated in JOSM by Task Manager are broken. For example
you get "%23hotosm-project-1018" instead of "#hotosm-project-1018".

Or with project #1010 even a
"source=tms[22]:https://{switch:a,b,c,d}.tiles.mapbox.com/v4/mapbox.satellite-kathmandu-20150425-after/{zoom}/{x}/{y}.jpg?access_token=pk.eyJ1Ijoib3BlbnN0cmVldG1hcCIsImEiOiJhNVlHd29ZIn0.ti6wATGDWOmCnCYen-Ip7Q".

I have experienced this issue with JOSM, I do not know if other editors
are affected as well.

Since I have seen the repeatedly I just wanted to raise the issue. I
guess this is probably a configuration issue, not a software problem.

Thanks & keep on mapping
Michael (user Ohr)