[HOT] #1024 landuse=brownfield + landuse=residential

S Volk svolk2 at hotmail.com
Fri May 1 22:55:56 UTC 2015

Hi, please, one question:I'm tracing a "landuse=brownfield" poligon for recently disappeared homes (comparing DigitalGlobe 2015-04-29 with both Bing and MapGive / HIU april 2015 images, ) over a place where there was already a "landuse=residential" poligon (probably will be a common case). I ask: is it ok, doesn't it happen any kind of conflict for a "landuse" over another "landuse", like conflict in rendering brownfield over residential, or any kind of conflict for identification? // Also, no sign of tents in the neigborhood of these demolished buildings, confirming reports that rescue haven't arrived yet to many distant place. // Thanks - Sérgio (user:SergioAJV)