[HOT] Urgent Request - Nepal Earthquake - What data can be shared on the maps?

Felix Fiedler ffitc15 at yahoo.de
Sat May 2 11:58:13 UTC 2015

Hi there!
First of all, great job you're doing with your project!
I could not find the information about what the HOT-Map is capable and time is short for us.I'm here in Pokhara and close to a very busy NGO which got lots of information about state of help in villages, roads open or not, contact information to villages etc.Whilst we where trying to find options to share this information to other organisations aswell for people out in the field, we found the HOT project.

- So if anyone could be so kind and tell me if this project is an option for our purposes.- Do you know other tools that might be interesting for us, for "output" aswell for gathering information in an easy way from the individuals beeing in the field or coming back from there.

Thanks a lot for you help!
Felix