[HOT] Latest PBF?

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sat May 2 22:24:46 UTC 2015

Thanks Milo for your contribution. I will revise the wiki since this is more then daily update. Will simply say hourly update.

One way to show how these regular updates are important, the Nepal database has more then double since April 25. Amazing effort from the Global OSM community. The presence of Kathmandu Living Labs in Kathmandu greatly help the interface with the humanitarian organizations and assure that they use OSM Maps & Services.  Maps are ever more important in the context of this activation where remote villages have no road access.
 regard

Pierre