[HOT] Urgent Request - Nepal Earthquake - What data can be shared on the maps?

Prabhas Pokharel prabhas.pokharel at gmail.com
Sat May 2 12:59:48 UTC 2015

Hi Felix, for your purposes, you should also look at http://quakemap.org
for your purposes. The data that you are talking about seems to be of the
nature that is more appropriate for this level of "overlay" data rather
than for the OSM basemap itself.

If you can let us know a local phone number to get in touch with you, we at
Kathmandu Living Labs can call and figure out with you which of your data
is appropriate for OSM, which of it is appropriate for quakemap.org. You
can also get in touch with us at 01-620-5000

cheers,
Prabhas Pokharel
Fellow, Kathmandu Living Labs
Read about our work here: http://kathmandulivinglabs.org/blog