[HOT] Urgent Request - Nepal Earthquake - What data can be shared on the maps?

Felix Fiedler ffitc15 at yahoo.de
Sat May 2 13:38:58 UTC 2015

Solved!
Thanks everybody for the quick responses! Your links are exactely what we were searching for and will be extremly helpful for our work! We (karmaflights.org & Paddle Nepal) will soon get in touch with you guys at Kathmandu Living Labs.
Fantastic work you're doing, keep in rolling!Best regards from Pokhara,Felix