[HOT] Urgent Request - Nepal Earthquake - What data can be shared on the maps?

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sat May 2 13:54:38 UTC 2015

Hi Felix,

Kathmandu Living Labs are doing a great job to support the various organizations directly from Kathmandu. They prepare various products. See http://kathmandulivinglabs.github.io/quake-maps/
You will find a more general description on our wiki of this event http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/2015_Nepal_earthquake about the various products offered by the OSM community.
 OSMand let's have a map + navigation on smartphone or tablet and do not require network connection.

I coordinate this OSM response from abroad with the Kathmandu Living lab folks. We are also interested about various informations including road conditions.
Do not hesitate to contact me directly also.
regard

Pierre