[HOT] Mapping sessions at SF State University May 5

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Sat May 2 18:04:30 UTC 2015

We are now on for a whole day of training and mapping at San Francisco
state University.

http://commons.sfsu.edu/event/humanitarian-mapping-activities-nepal

We have three computer labs booked for this (capacity 40, 30, 70). I have 1
near-confirmed mapper and 1 in the process of confirming mapper for
training (9AM to 12 PM). If you can come by and train, please let me know.
Our goal is to get 5 to 6 campus people trained well, so we can repeat
training and mapping in the next few days.

Looking forward to a productive session on Tuesday. We should have many
student volunteers as well!

A big "Thank you" to you all for your awesome work.

cheers,
Sameer
--
Sameer Verma, Ph.D.