[HOT] #1024 landuse=brownfield + landuse=residential

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sat May 2 18:18:36 UTC 2015

Yances
I think that we should keep the duplicates for now.
We are in the emergency and did not had time to think about the various problems when we created this job.
I prefer that we keep duplicate, otherwise we would loose info about the residential area.

It should be easy to mange once the job is completed and revise the landuse=brownfield.

We can define a nepal earthquake event related tag to report this and facilitate later the database management.
regard
Pierre