[HOT] How to locate places without addresses? Open location code

Tomaso Bertoli tomaso.bertoli at gmail.com
Sun May 3 08:44:51 UTC 2015

Hello Mark
I looked at what3words
The idea is quite good but I'm not sure why there appears to be no
"indexing" two cells addresses three meters apart differ in all the three
words and the addressing is way too sensible ... locating a tent would
return serveral addresses
It would be easier if the three words in the sequence would provide
increasing detail in the geographic location
So the addresses of the tent would differ only in the last word of the
sequence
Is the something I misunderstood or neglected in the what3words concept?
Tomaso