[HOT] How to locate places without addresses? Open location code

Denis Carriere carriere.denis at gmail.com
Sat May 2 23:53:25 UTC 2015

Most topographic maps will be using MGRS grids for referencing a location,
it can be 1m precise to 100m depending on how much digits you grid
contains. Garmin GPS's have MGRS built in by default, it's a good idea to
use both LatLng & MGRS when referencing a location.

Example of MGRS
- 45R UL 12345 12345 (1 meter precise)
- 45R UL 123 123 (100 meter precise)

Cheers,