[HOT] Imagery for #1023 task 4 in JOSM

Michael ohrosm at gmail.com
Sun May 3 13:34:53 UTC 2015

Hi,

Am 03.05.2015 um 15:24 schrieb Bob Kerr:
> I have done quite a lot of mapping before but not much for HOT. I
> cannot see the
>
> tms:http://hiu-maps.net/hot/1.0.0/borang-10feb2015-flipped/{zoom}/{x}/{y}.png
>
>  imagery in this task,I am using updated JOSM on updated JAVA 8
> update 45 on mac.
>
> I have successfully opened JOSM from the task manager and accepted
> the licensing terms but I just get a blank box

The imagery does not cover all tasks for project #1023. I would guess
that only the northern half of the tasks is actually covered. I am
currently working on task #100 and the southern edge of the image runs
right through this task. Where the image is not avialable I am using
Mapbox and Bing instead.

If you enable the image and zoom out quite a bit you should see the image.

Michael (user Ohr)