[HOT] Imagery for #1023 task 4 in JOSM

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sun May 3 14:24:44 UTC 2015

Bob
when you copy the link in the preferences WMS/TMS, it is a bit tricky sinc there are two different lines where you can enter the link. The best is to enter it in the Verify the TMS link adding the prefix tms: in front.
Once completed, you should re-read what was registered. If you see tms:tms:... there is a duplicate of the tms instruction. You can click to edit this field. To complete, you need to click in an other field with the mouse, then click to save.

hope this help
Pierre