[HOT] Nepal: Hospital import gone wrong?

Kretzer kretzer at gmx.net
Sun May 3 22:14:23 UTC 2015

When looking at the Gorkha area in #1024 I noticed several nodes tagged as "Hospital" with a lot of information, quoting UNOCHA as source, but obviously in the wrong place, because there is nothing nearby. Like here: http://www.openstreetmap.org/edit#map=19/28.00839/84.62397
Looks like a mass import that somehow went wrong ... shame, because hospitals are important!

By the way, I am somewhat confused as to what is that called a "task" now? Is it a single tile (with a #) or is it the whole project?