[HOT] Tents, tin roofs FYI

Suzan Reed suzan at suzanreed.com
Sun May 3 21:48:53 UTC 2015

I am seeing a lot of photos from Tibetan monastic aid to remote areas. They are walking big bags of food and aid in.

People have taken their tin roofs from collapased buildings and are setting up makeshift shelters, so I think we will see few tents.

Tents are being purchased, but it looks to me like the monks and nuns are helping shore up these makeshift shelters into something more substantial with rocks and earth for the coming rainy season.

You can see this work on Facebook by Liking monasteries in Nepal. Most are Kagyu if that helps with your search.