[HOT] Nepal: Hospital import gone wrong?

kusala nine kusala9 at googlemail.com
Sun May 3 22:55:16 UTC 2015

I noticed one of these too in the region of Gorkha. Maybe someone has bulk
uploaded hospital locations and some are incorrect or imprecise. I deleted
one when doing #1024 as it was in the middle of nowhere... Maybe worth
extracting and validating them as a one-off job. I seem to remember seeing
an email thread about unverified hospital locations but can't find it
now.... anyone else know?

jon.