[HOT] Buildings outlines-multiple

Tom McDonald tmcd123 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 03:44:02 UTC 2015

See
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_Tasking_Manager#Potlatch_2_-_Adding_Grid_Square

A square I edited #1419 was also impacted by your duplicate building edits,
Eleanor?. A shame to do all that work with no result!

I noticed you used Potlatch-2 so perhaps the above link is the answer. I
have not used Potlach but when I first started (with ID) I inadvertently
made edits outside the square - but caught it before saving. At least in ID
I found it easy to miss the boundary line when scrolling.

In JOSM, the squares outside your area are greyed and you cannot miss them.

Hope this helps.

Tom