[HOT] What's water?

Suzan Reed suzan at suzanreed.com
Mon May 4 04:07:49 UTC 2015

I mapped dry streams. Can someone experienced check my work yesterday? I
also saw waterways in areas where no water could run, as in forests or over
land without any waterway. I also questioned some paths could be wsterways.
Good to check Newbie work!
Username: MingyurPema.

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com