[HOT] What's water?

Pat Tressel ptressel at myuw.net
Mon May 4 09:09:19 UTC 2015

Hi, Suzan!

  I mapped dry streams. Can someone experienced check my work yesterday? I
> also saw waterways in areas where no water could run, as in forests or over
> land without any waterway. I also questioned some paths could be wsterways.
> Good to check Newbie work!

It could also be that they were using different imagery that is
misaligned.  There are two email threads about alignment right now...  The
imagery I'm using is definitely not correctly aligned :-( though that's not
the concern here, which is more about how to interpret what I'm seeing.
Your question about distinguishing a path from a streambed is similar, and
I've been wondering about that too.  Maybe we should find and post some
examples.

-- Pat