[HOT] data alignment to satellite imagery

graham graham at klunky.co.uk
Mon May 4 05:06:03 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am new the HOT OSM as well, and am also finding line work not aligned to imagery.

An example might be a line that has been delineated generally following the road but plotted either side of the pixels representing the road. In such a case, I would
initially presume that the scale at which the user delineated the road was too small.

This begs the question, is there a standard scale at which we need to interpret the imagery? Is there official documentation or a blog on guidelines on this subject?

Graham