[HOT] Imagery alignment

Springfield Harrison stellargps at gmail.com
Mon May 4 07:56:54 UTC 2015

Thanks Helen, very challenging.  Are the underlying maps accurately
georeferenced?  If so, georeferencing the new imagery should not be too
difficult but not likely possible online.

Non of these shifts would be linear, especially in  areas of such high
relief. Are mappers just dragging the imagery around to fit by eye?  Are
there no GIS shops that could help with this?

Not sure if I can help further . . .

Cheers . . . . .   Spring Harrison
Samsung Tab 4