[HOT] Nepal: Hospital import gone wrong?

Arun Ganesh arun.planemad at gmail.com
Mon May 4 09:35:27 UTC 2015

If someone would like to explore the healthcare facilities data, you can
use this interactive visualization:

https://api.tiles.mapbox.com/v4/planemad.353be7fb/page.html?access_token=pk.eyJ1IjoicGxhbmVtYWQiLCJhIjoiemdYSVVLRSJ9.g3lbg_eN0kztmsfIPxa9MQ#8/27.703/84.279

 Arun Ganesh
(planemad) <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Planemad>