[HOT] Nepal: Hospital import gone wrong?

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Mon May 4 16:13:58 UTC 2015

Interesting visualisation Arun.What is the source of healthcare data?

Pierre

      De : Arun Ganesh <arun.planemad at gmail.com>
 À : Bernadette Williams <bernadette.williams at gmail.com>
Cc : "HOT at OSM (Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team)" <hot at openstreetmap.org>
 Envoyé le : Lundi 4 mai 2015 5h35
 Objet : Re: [HOT] Nepal: Hospital import gone wrong?

If someone would like to explore the healthcare facilities data, you can use this interactive visualization:
https://api.tiles.mapbox.com/v4/planemad.353be7fb/page.html?access_token=pk.eyJ1IjoicGxhbmVtYWQiLCJhIjoiemdYSVVLRSJ9.g3lbg_eN0kztmsfIPxa9MQ#8/27.703/84.279