[HOT] Path mapping restrictions in tasks

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Mon May 4 13:10:11 UTC 2015

In my opinion, when there are no (major) roads, but only paths, the
most important paths become as such the 'major road network'
themselves. The way I interpret this restriction is that we do not
want paths that do not connect to anything, so-called islands n OSM
terminology. We also do not want small paths that just connect to one
small patch of farmland. But where there is a path to the next
village, but no road, that's a path we really do want, methinks.

André