[HOT] Path mapping restrictions in tasks

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Mon May 4 13:43:35 UTC 2015

Exactly Andre
We want to show connections from highways to paths to houses. This will hep support these people.

Pierre

      De : Andre Engels <andreengels at gmail.com>
 À : hot <hot at openstreetmap.org>
 Envoyé le : Lundi 4 mai 2015 9h10
 Objet : Re: [HOT] Path mapping restrictions in tasks

In my opinion, when there are no (major) roads, but only paths, the
most important paths become as such the 'major road network'
themselves. The way I interpret this restriction is that we do not
want paths that do not connect to anything, so-called islands n OSM
terminology. We also do not want small paths that just connect to one
small patch of farmland. But where there is a path to the next
village, but no road, that's a path we really do want, methinks.

André

André Engels, andreengels at gmail.com