[HOT] helicopter landing/take-off (leisure=common)

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Mon May 4 13:40:00 UTC 2015

I would suggest for each cluster of houses, to select the best candidate, to not map all the potential areas.
Pierre

      De : piz <piz at unical.it>
 À : hot at openstreetmap.org
 Envoyé le : Lundi 4 mai 2015 8h52
 Objet : [HOT] helicopter landing/take-off (leisure=common)

working on task #1023-114:
I have seen many small (not circular) areas marked as "leisure=common" (i.e. good candidates for helic. landing);
they are in contrast with the landscape morphology suggested by the contour lines in OpenCycleMap;
from aerial pictures they seem to correspond to a flat area;

what to do? take or delete?

Roberto

~~~~~~~~ quote of the day ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"leave your fear