[HOT] Pierre, Nama and Maning - The Coordinators of the Nepal Activation

Mhairi O'Hara mhairi.ohara at hotosm.org
Mon May 4 17:59:08 UTC 2015

Hello HOT family,

Things have been extremely busy with the current activation and HOT can not
even start to thank Pierre, Nama and Maning enough for everything they have
and are doing.

It's been hailed as one of the best activation responses [1], and it
wouldn't have been possible without they're tireless work, along with the
support of numerous organisations, the extended activation team and of
course our mappers.

Each and every contributor makes it possible for the maps to get out and
help the people of Nepal in the wake of the disaster.

HOT are focusing on getting and providing the extra support and tools the
activation coordinators need to continue doing they're amazing work, as
well as providing better guidance for the new contributors that are just
starting out and need our mentorship.

We are always open to any suggestions, so please contact us and let us know
your thoughts on how we can be better and do what we do best! And thank you
once again Pierre, Nama and Maning on behalf of HOT and the wider community.

Kind regards,

Mhairi

[1]
http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2015/05/the-mapmakers-helping-nepal/392228/?fb_ref=Default