[HOT] Bad image quality

Gregory Trolliet gregory.trolliet at openmailbox.org
Mon May 4 22:11:07 UTC 2015

Hey Nick,

Thanks for your answer, I didn't got any other.
The problem was on this task :
http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1018#task/2058
I switched to JOSM but still, with Bing or MapBox Satelite, I got only
a realy bad resolution. I was wondering if it was possible to have a
better source.
Could you check for me?

Sorry, I just start maping here :D
Thanks for your answers and please forgive my bad english, not my main
language...

Cheers.
Greg