[HOT] Bad image quality

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Tue May 5 07:00:18 UTC 2015

Hi Greg,

You can also try with the post-event DigitalGlobe imagery, that has a
broad coverage, including of the area near Borang where you are mapping.

It is for example linked from the instructions for job 1030
http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1030

URL for JOSM:

tms:http://imagery.openstreetmap.fr/tms/1.0.0/nepal_digitalglobe_wms_proxy/{zoom}/{x}/{y}

and for iD:

http://imagery.openstreetmap.fr/tms/1.0.0/nepal_digitalglobe_wms_proxy/{z}/{x}/{y}

I think there was also some imagery for Borang made available by HIU
(may be the same or not).

Best wishes,

Jean-Guilhem