[HOT] Should Newbies (Me) keep mapping houses and "easy" features?

Steve Bower sbower at gmavt.net
Tue May 5 05:32:57 UTC 2015

Laura,
Blue and red-roofed buildings are not necessarily aid tents. Many buildings
have blue roofs, and some red as well, from my experience. So I think
there's no need to tag buildings based on roof color.

Are you tracing buildings from post-quake imagery, where you would expect
to see aid tents? I think the post-quake imagery is only being used for
"experienced mappers only" tasks. The Bing and MapBox imagery was from
before the earthquake.

Cheers,
Steve